Monday 26 January 2009

The Obligatory 'Test'

I thought I should pay heed to the masses, and like them post a test post as my first post of the blog. 

There, I did it; yes I went there.

With that aside, I can begin posting my pictures and pretending someone is watching and reading. I find it interesting how I'm already falling into the cynicism and negative style adopted by most bloggers. We'll have to work on that! This should be a happy happy place of musings and wonderment. 

I hope to be the cause of your effect and the root of your current or imminent procrastination. I hope it achieves nothing of merit, however I do hope you have an excellent time in its midst. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm watching! :D I'm very excited that you've started a blog too. We can be geeky photo buddies. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, what is with your tagging?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I thought it was a good idea and just had to follow suit.

    The tagging is just my sense of humour - I often use the word 'vagina' like a shrug of the shoulders, to fill a void. Consider it an unnecessary addition - a word parallel to 'stuff' yet not symmetric.

    This is my use of vagina as a verbose and ironic symbol.

    ReplyDelete